A week of rest, a week of crafts!


Assalamualykum everyone!

This week all of us were not well and we couldn't do any school :(
But, without wasting the week, we kept our hands very busy by making many crafts!

Here are some of them :

1. Felt heart purses




This was a gift from Khadijah to me, the red purse is mine and the blue is her's.
She also gifted it along with a little card written: "get well soon!"
I'm very happy with my purse and hope to use it very soon Inshallaah!

2. Felt Spongebob & Gift tags for scrapbooking




This is my gift to Khadijah, I stiched a SpongeBob made of felt. I wouldn't call it
exactly "SpongeBob" because it doesn't have any details like the REAL character, in fact, I was so excited that I gifted it to Khadijah
without adding any details to him!
She was so happy with the gift Alhamdulilah!




I also made these gift tags for Khadijah to put it in her scrapbook, she was very happy :)



3. Wooden flower vase

 

This is an easy craft Khadijah made; she simply painted an old vase we had into a prettier one!
4. Hoop designing




We had some hoops lying around so we thought of designing them and used it to decorate our house!
 5. Rainbow table fan


This was not our original idea. Khadijah painted our table fan with rainbow colours using acrylic paints!
6. Scrapbooking

During this week scrapbooking was also one of the main things my sister enjoyed!
She couldn't stop designing it and altering it!
She is very happy with her results Alhamdulilah!

7. Wooden bracelets


With some wooden beads, I crafted these lovely bracelets! 

8. Popsicle stick wall decor

Khadijah made these cute Popsicle flowers to decorate our front hall!

                                              I hope you enjoy all the crafts we made!
                                                                          &
                                                              Assalamualykum!



















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eid gifts (1)

Eid gifts (2)

5 ways to decorate jars