2 DIY projects


Assalamualykum everyone!

It's Khadijah, this week I did two easy DIY projects.

Here is the first one:

This was an old clipboard which I reused, I made it look like this.
First I layered it with foam and then added some decorations.

This was how it looked, and I turned it into
this⤵


Alhamdulillah, I am quite glad at the results,

Here's the next one:

It's a simple one, which I did for our cute chickens after they left,
I hope they all will be happy to know we are thinking about them 
every time!



             
                                                Hope you all enjoyed this post and 
                                                                  Asalamualykum...






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eid gifts (1)

Eid gifts (2)

5 ways to decorate jars