Projects for school


Assalamualykum!

It's Khadijah here and I'm going to show you two projects I did in my English lesson.
One is a brochure and the other is an article persuading readers to visit a place.
It had to be interesting and have fun things to do, I decided to take Masirah Island - a lovely island in Oman.
While the brochure had to be about an ancient city or place I chose Nizwa - an ancient city in Oman.

So let's have a look at them


                                                     
                                          This is the brochure, I drew most of the pictures,
                                             it took a lot of time, approximately two days! 


The inside of it.
The back of it.


                                                                  And this is the article.



                                                  Hope you enjoyed viewing my projects.

                                                                    love and Salams.
                                                             
                                         

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eid gifts (1)

Eid gifts (2)

5 ways to decorate jars