Envelope art


Asasalamualykum,

Khadijah here, today I'm with another post on how I designed some envelopes,
please keep in mind that they will be as simple as possible and they are not detailed but very
simple!

Let's have a look at them,

This was how they looked originally. 

I turned them into these.
                                                 A closer look would be always better!

I drew these flowers with gell pen mostly
and the rest with markers 

 This is a very easy design, I used markers for this
completely.
This is very uncomplicated!



This one is sort of monochrome art,
and it's detailed a bit.

                                            
                                     That's all for now,

                                           Wassalam!










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eid gifts (1)

Eid gifts (2)

5 ways to decorate jars