Diy crafts we've made

                                 
Asalamualaykum everyone!

It's Khadijah here, today I'll be sharing with you all, some DIY 
crafts that my sister and I made.

So,here is the first craft, we kept them simple, and Alhamdulilah they turned out to be pretty.

These are what my sister gifted me,I think they are so adorable and I'm very happy
with the results,Alhamdulilah!

                        She invented this paper pyramid and wrote some lovely sayings on it!






She also made this Gudetama themed picture stand as 
a room decor for me.




This easy badge was also made by her.



And lastly she made this mini Gudetama sititting, out of rigifoam
 and cardboard.



                              

                          And this is my gift that I gave my sister,it's a Gudetama picture frame,
                                                      it was made out of a book cover!




                            

                           

                                            I also made this cardboard Gudetama for her,

                             

                             

                                         .....and made this easy picture frame of Gudetama.

                             

                              

                                        Finally, I made another Gudetama themed item for her! 



And last but not least we made these random
items for our room :
       
                                                                        A mouse pad 




                                                          A cardboard donut and cookie




Super adhesive Pusheen stickers





Those are all our crafts we made recently and I hope you liked them,

See you next Monday, InshaAllaah!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eid gifts (1)

Eid gifts (2)

5 ways to decorate jars