'Learn about Tardigrades!'

 

Assalamualykum everyone,

It's Hanah here!

Today I'll be sharing with you a science report that I wrote. I was told to write about invertebrates that are less familiar and intresting.

I had to research information about it, and then write a clear account of my findings. I chose to write about Tardigrades and Alhammdulilah I learned so much about them through my research.

Here's the report I wrote, I'm very pleased with the final results, Alhammdulilah!








Here are some videos about Tardigrades!
(Please mute the music)





So I hope you enjoyed my report and you learned something about these interesting microorganisms!
I will see you next time, InshaAllah!

Wassalam

Comments

  1. Today I learnt something new thanks to your report, jazakAllahu khairan.So many interesting and unique species The Creator has placed within the world, subhanAllah. Nature is surprising most of the time! I actually find Tardigrades rather cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Salams aunty!!

      I am soo glad you found my report interesting and beneficial!
      Yes, I also find them cute and at the same time a bit weird!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Eid gifts (1)

Eid gifts (2)

5 ways to decorate jars