Charming miniature garden!

  ٱلسَّلَامُ عَلَيْكُمْ

Assalamualykum everyone!

It's Khadijah here, 

                                

Throughout our childhood, we've created many miniature gardens, from gardens for toads, gardens for dragonflies, and even for the purpose of decoration! Alhamdulillah, since we've grown up we haven't made a miniature garden in some time, after seeing some inspiration I got highly motivated to create my own, little miniature garden with the few little resources I had at that time, It wasn't the best, however, I was still satisfied with its end results,  keeping in mind that I didn't have many resources.





After some days, I got bored of the simple and shoddy look in it, so I broke it down and collected more resources, and got a few supplies to make a larger and neater miniature garden!

This is the clay pot I used, I filled it with soil so it can be the base to decorate and place the elements in the garden.
















Alhammdulilah I'm very pleased with the results and everybody thinks it looks so wonderful, I also hope to add LED lights around it in the future.

Wassalam!



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eid gifts (1)

Eid gifts (2)

5 ways to decorate jars