Handcrafted mini school supplies



‏اَلسَلامُ عَلَيْكُم وَرَحْمَةُ اَللهِ وَبَرَكاتُهُ‎

It's Khadijah here!

To keep my promise that I made in this post, I'll be sharing with you my handmade mini school supplies, consisting of mainly books, that I store in a handmade panda organizer! They range from mini books to fruit shaped ones - all made from minimal and basic craft supplies, so stick around to enjoy them and get some inspiration!

Here's all what I've made.

This is where I store them.

                                         

                                                 

Firstly, here is my favorite type of book. They are fruit shaped notebooks that are fully functional and adorable as well.

The strawberry notebook


The avocado notebook


And finally the pineapple notebook.




These are my star note books. They are a sweet couple!




You can see how tiny they are : both of them fit my palm.

These two sharpeners actually have regular sharpeners as their bases; however, they are covered in card stock and are made into lovely yet cute animals, Alhammdulilah.
,
Bunny


Kitty


Finally, this is a small collection of mini books which are much smaller in size than the rest and contain less pages. They were my first attempt of making mini school supplies, so they hold a lot of memories.
I,in fact, made many more books but I gifted them to friends and family - here's what I have remaining:









I hope you enjoyed this fun post and gained some interest to make some mini school supplies yourself; so, InshaAllah, until next time -
Stay creative and get inspired!

Assalamulaykum.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eid gifts (1)

Eid gifts (2)

5 ways to decorate jars