Creative journaling 2024 (Jan - April)

 السَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكَاتُهُ

It's Khadijah here!

I started journaling three years ago and since then I've realized that it's my second favorite hobby after gardening, Alhammdulilah. My previous journals didn't involve artwork or any creativity - I simply only wrote. But as my passion for journaling progressed, it became impossible to not combine my love for art with journaling. So I started to develop my own style of journalling which meant that I do artwork in between my daily records of my life, plans and realizations. That worked and works with me ideally, Alhammdulilah. I write daily like before, however - draw whenever I'm free and liven my journal with colour and artwork. This has made my journals even more special to me as I have a connection with my artwork and doodles.

Today, I'm elated to share with you the creative work on my latest journal, my journal of 2024, Jan - April. 

Since I'm a dedicated and enthusiastic writer, who never summarizes but writes everything in full detail, I cannot have one book for one year, I need way more books to journal in an year! So I've spit the months equally, I'll journal for four months per book; I'll have three journals for an year and I can write generously - not fearing I wont have a page for tomorrow! InshaAllah.


Here's my customized journal cover (Jan - April).




January spreads:





February spreads :




March spreads :





April spreads :




And that's it for today, InshaAllah.

I hope to share with you in the future my artwork in my following journals which will include my creative work done in May - Aug and Sep - Dec. 

InshaAllah I hope you will get some inspiration to start journaling yourself.
Until next time - stay creative and get inspired!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eid gifts (1)

Eid gifts (2)

5 ways to decorate jars