Lilly and Leo's Wedding

‏اَلسَلامُ عَلَيْكُم وَرَحْمَةُ اَللهِ وَبَرَكاتُهُ

It's Khadijah here, again!


Today I'm elated to share with you an adorable plush couple that I crafted.

The plushies and the stage were completely made out of recycled materials, Alhammdulilah the project turned out better than I expected!

Let's get a closer look at the couple:






The stage was made from a box and the lid that came along with it. The lid actually acts as the little step to the stage.

The shiny foam sheet is my favourite part of the stage.


Lilly the bride


Look at her headband!

That bouquet and smiley face is so cute!

The stones on her dress are from an old hair clip set.



The dress is made from a curtain.

Leo the groom

How sweet is Leo to bring a heart for his wife?


I love his tiny bow!



That's all for this weekend,
I hope you enjoyed viewing the couple and got some inspiration to make a soft toy yourself.

See you next week InshaAllah,

Until then, stay creative and get inspired.

‏اَلسَلامُ عَلَيْكُم

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 ways to decorate jars

Colour poems

Eid gifts (1)