Bird feeder


Assalamualaykum,

It's Hanaah here and I'm going to show you this bird feeder I made with the help of
my sister.




We LOVE birds
and LOVE to watch them eating!
I have no idea why Snowy and Custurd go mad
when they see birds flying!

We have only two common species of birds that

always visit our garden, they are;

1.Doves

2.Skylarks

Rarely do we see LOVELY birds (they never visit us!)


But there are some birds who migrate here to Oman because of its
 weather, they are very beautiful! Mashallah...

I hope to see lovely birds visiting our garden!



                                                                Inshallaah,

                                                                    Wassalam


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eid gifts (1)

Eid gifts (2)

5 ways to decorate jars