DIY Pusheen room decor


Assalamualykum!

It's Hanah here, but before starting we would like to apologize for not posting on Monday and Wednesday this week, we were very busy with studies!
Today I'm going to show you these easy Pusheen room decor items we've made,
These crafts are super easy however, hopefully you will try making them one day!

Without further ado, let's get in to the crafts.

So, for the first craft we used a old used up cello tape, and Khadijah turned it into this lovely jewelry holder!

                           
                           






And the second craft, Khadijah also made this BFF poster out of a shoe box lid,
she gifted it to me ❤️







I decorated this rock, it was so easy and fun!




Khadijah also decorated this Pusheen mug, I think it turned out so cute!





I hope you enjoyed today's short post, we will see you on Friday.

Assalamualykum!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eid gifts (1)

Eid gifts (2)

5 ways to decorate jars