2 mini sagas

A mini-saga is a narrative of exactly 50 words.The objective or aim of a mini-saga is the create sympathy and a sense of amusement. The very best mini-sagas have rhythm too,a satisfactory sound and a shape to the sentences.

If can't get to 50,compress words by dashes and turn them in to a compound adjective.



Mini-saga #1.


"Your're a hard nut!'

"Your're a hard nut!" she said as she hit me the third time!

she's definitely doing a crime!

I feel my water pour through,

I'm hit by a wicked shrew!

Scrapped - my shell is thrown in a garbage-crowd,

pretty sure I'm never to be found.

I'm such an unlucky coconut!


Mini saga #2.

''Grow baby,grow!''

I'm placed in the dusty ground,

covered with a huge soil mount.

Water is gingerly poured on me.

I'll grow up to be a big tree!

I hear a soft voice talk to me,

saying : ''Grow baby!''.

I'll become someone she will always wanna show,

a beautiful tree that will grow!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eid gifts (1)

Eid gifts (2)

5 ways to decorate jars