Getting back to crafting

 !سلام سلام

Assalamualaikum everyone!

It's Khadijah here.

So far we haven't crafted in 9 months, due to relocating - but now we are getting back to normal and so today I'll be showing some crafts that we made very recently.

Before we begin, I'd like to say sorry for the low quality images,I'm the worst at photographs (and...our phone is the worst camera too)

Let's see...

                                                                     #1.

We made two adorable sock plushies!



The ribbons were from our broken clips, we saved them knowing that
they'll come in handy!


#2.
Well,this one is a two - paged scrapbook.
It contains a lot of dried leaves from my best plants
 and some interesting stamps from my dad's stamp collection
when he was very very young!


Those are from my holy basil plant.



This leave is from my rubber plant.

#3.
                                                 
Firstly sorry for the pictures at different angles and positions,but anyway -
this is a handmade scrapbook that I designed. 
 I did the patterned paper in the pages,they were water-colored by me,I afterwards wrote some positive sayings in calligraphy.

But keep in mind that this is just the book, there is a but-load of more sayings to be framed, and I will show InshaAllah that in another post when they are finished.


first page.

In each page at the back I made a sticker like thing and stuck it there

                                         
   
                                                   


                                              





                                                








Well...that's all for now then.
-Wassalam-



Comments

  1. Masha Allah, fantastic work Khadijah. Beautiful scrapbook with lovely colour combination. 👍👍👍🌷

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Eid gifts (1)

Eid gifts (2)

5 ways to decorate jars