DIY Creative vase design

                                                             Assalamualaykum eveyone!


I had these two vases that I bought quite a time ago and my sister suggested I paint on them since it was plain white.

One of them was accidentally dropped by her, and it broke completely, but she mended the glass pieces using glue. Sadly we weren't able to find the bottom piece, but it's not noticeable, here's how it looks!

I decided to paint different sections of the vase in different colors to look interesting. You could get some inspiration inshallah when you hope to customize any plain vase or jar.


I started off with this turquoise kind of color, which was made from
white and a little green added.




Black and deep green was added





I also painted some areas bright yellow to make them look undull, then I when over each color with different combinations.

Hand-painted vases (image in the night)





Alhamdulillah, they are very simple yet pretty.


                                                

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eid gifts (1)

Eid gifts (2)

5 ways to decorate jars