The Transformation Of A Tiny Teapot!

   ٱلسَّلَامُ عَلَيْكُمْ

It's Khadijah here.

We visited a clay pot shop to purchase a pot for a craft project and came across an adorable tiny teapot, it caught my sister's attention and she immediately showed me, I, of course, fell in love with it and got it with the mindset that I'll use it for some cute craft.



These pots are generally clay oil lamps, however, my sister suggested
 making a small miniature garden inside it. 

We used a tiny polymer clay house that was pre-made by our talented cousin, it was dessert-themed but we painted over it to provide a natural old look.

After filling the pot with soil, we added the tiny weeny house and little fence that got invisible due to the forest in the background. We, of course, put little plants from fake flowers from our grandma, which definitely spiced up the whole thing. I also painted some plants with my desired choice of colours.

Finally my sister made a tiny ladder to climb the teapot garden so the little humans can get in.












wassalam.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eid gifts (1)

Eid gifts (2)

5 ways to decorate jars