My Journal Of 2023

 ‏اَلسَلامُ عَلَيْكُم وَرَحْمَةُ اَللهِ وَبَرَكاتُهُ

It's Khadijah here!

In today's post I'll be sharing with you the artwork and creative pages of my journal of 2023. 

After I shared my current journal of 2024 (Jan - April), I felt it would be a lovely idea to as well share my previous work. 

Let's get into it!

JOURNAL 2023

I customized the cover of the plain book.

My favorite part about the cover is the 3-D flowers, they add so much texture along with the bumpy painted flowers.

 



 This picture I drew mirrors a real photograph of my cousin sister, my sister and I - when we went on a trip together.





A Special card my cousin made for an occasion.


















That's it for today, I hope you gained an interest to try creative journaling yourself as well.

InshaAllah, Until next time,
Stay creative and Get inspired!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eid gifts (1)

Eid gifts (2)

5 ways to decorate jars