DIY baguette bread charm

                                           Asalamualaykum everyone! 


It's Khadijah here, Today I have a fun and very easy DIY to show how to make, I made it as a surprise gift for my sister!

Alhammdulilah it turned out cute, and she really liked it.

It is made out of card board,since I did not have clay I decided to make it out of cardboard. 

Now let's jump right into the DIY!





  The things you will need are:

scissors

a regular pen 

glue

some colored pens

thick cardboard

First draw your baguette shape on a piece of cardboard.


Next cut it out neatly,


repeat the process for a few more,(I cut out three more) your doing this in order to made the charm thick.



Paste all of the pieces together.




After that,draw the following👇



Draw a cute face to spice it up,you could add glitter as a final touch up!

And your done!

I hope you enjoyed this simple DIY and will try it very soon,
see you next time,


Inshallah!

Comments

  1. Assalamualaikum this is maryam your cousin! Just wanna say thats adorable mashallah! Also i heard that u guys have an instagram account. Mind sharing it with me? Contact me on maryamhasnaasif14@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Eid gifts (1)

Eid gifts (2)

5 ways to decorate jars