A letter to a penfriend- Home sweet home

! سلام سلام

It's Khadijah here.


Do you have any penfriends, I 'surely' do!

 Firstly, who heard it-  Home sweet home! 

Okay,  I'm back with another school project about a detailed factual description of all where I live, my home, I am supposed to tell everything I like and dislike about my house in order to make the letter informally describing my feelings. But this time I'm writing to someone special- a fake penfriend. 

You might be guessing it, oh yes, it means I  do not really have any penfriends,  but don't worry it's not going to sound like I'm writing to a bot or something, I'll be putting my cousin's name in front to be my penfriend which means... not really a 'fake' penfriend I guess?!


Alrighty then, let's see how it goes...


Dear Aasiya...

How are you and everyone on your side?

I hope you all are doing well!

Firstly, I've got to apologize for not writing to you for a long time, as you know that we have relocated from Oman and came back to our county

 Things have got a little bit difficult with settling in, and packing and cleaning and of course school got delayed and delayed, and due to that we had loads of homework to do, this is why I couldn't keep in touch for a long time. 

Now, I'm sure that you are excited to know all about the neighborhood and house we are staying but hold on a sec, you've gotta know where we stayed when we initially came- our grandma's home!  I know... that sounds super cool, and it was definitely!

 After a month with grandma, our father found a house very close to our Grandma's and aunts, Alhamdulillah It's a specious five-bedroom up-stair house, three rooms downstairs and two upstairs, a kitchen, a tiny back-yard and best of all a very large garden-unlike the house we stayed in Oman.

 Our living room and dining area are connected, in front of the dining area is our grandma's room, our dad's office room is towards the end of the living room, where the sofa set is, and a little further apart is my sister and my room, then besides our room is the kitchen, and lastly, our study room and master bedroom(our parent's room in other words) is up-stairs!

You know it, we both love aesthetic boho style, lastly, when we met each other you said you were crazy about aesthetic boho homes, and guess what!?  We have designed our home kinda similar to that, yay! The living room is keeping that syle more than any of the other parts of the house. Our room is also into it a bit, you know aesthetic, right? The whites, creamy effects, and so on.

Plants are one of the main things in an aesthetic house, our aunt is selling plants as you know, (you can check her Facebook page here) so she kindly gave us for free some amazing plants, also, in addition, our grandmother is crazy about plants so she contributed in giving too.

Speaking of plants, can you believe that I've got green hands!! Okay, just kidding! 

I am also now into plants including my sister(she is not so much into it though), meaning- I've really gone wild with plants, so much that I name some of them! You might be knowing that in Oman since we were staying on the island there, (Masirah) and also Oman is a desert, there weren't plants abundantly as much as there is here!!  WHOO HOO! Our house has many plants which are making it look very pretty, also in the veranda, there are a few more plants, unfortunately now while writing this my father is stealing some for our parent's room(he's recently understanding how plants can make a place beautiful, and he is slowing gulping them all, lol!)!!

That's all for now... Unfortunately, there are too many things to tell about my home and my fingers are beginning to really ache, and I've got to do my maths class now, I'm almost late already! :(   stopping    InshAllah, if you are interested to know more about our house, please let me know and I'll write to you again. 

Love Khadijah!



 P.S  Aasiya, if you truly read this don't forget to comment on my post and tell me how you would enjoy reading it if you were really a penfriend!!



                                                         .... Wasslam...






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eid gifts (1)

Eid gifts (2)

5 ways to decorate jars